woensdag 4 juni 2014

May Empties

Hi ladies,
at the end of every month I get excited to take a peek in my empties bag to see how many products I have finished and share them with you.


I finally finished the Clarins serum from the Hydraquench line. I loved using this during the winter, when my skin is dryer. However during the past few weeks I have been using it alone, which gave me enough hydration without being too much.

I started using a few different body care products with summery scents. I already finished The Body Shop shower gel in papaya, which is a special edition. When it's back in store, I highly recommend giving it a sniff! I also finished the Inecto Pure Coconut Oil body lotion. I love this line and I have already used shampoos, hand creams, conditioners, body butters,...
I finished one of my favorite dry shampoos, which is the John Frieda Volume. I love this one, because it gives my flat-second-day-hair some volume (as the name suggests...).

lastly I finished two make-up items and both are by Gosh. I love this Scandinavian drugstore brand. I think they have great quality items and the packaging is so sleek. I finished a volume liploss and a under eye concealer, which I both enjoyed.
I'm getting rid of two lip balms by Burt's Bees, because they dried out my lips.

Do you change your body care routine with the seasons too?
xoxo
Suzanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!