maandag 12 mei 2014

Spring outfit of the day: polka dots

Hi ladies,
the European royals are a great inspiration to me. I think they have a great sense of style. 
This picture of Mary, the crown princess of Denmark, inspired me to do this outfit of the day. I love how the fushia Mulberry Bayswater looks next to the polka dots.
When I saw the picture, I realized I have the same bag. I can't believe I have the exact same bag as crown princess Mary of Denmark!! The polka dot longsleeve T-shirt is by H&M from L.O.G.G. I love wearing these during spring. I wanted one pop of color, so I kept my shoes a similar color to my clothes, which are my navy Tory Burch flats. 
Where do you find style inspiration?
xoxo
Suzanne 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!