vrijdag 11 april 2014

March Emties: Rituals, Clarins, Clinique

Hi ladies,
Empties are my favorite posts to make and to read. It feels so good to finish a product and to clean out those bathroom cupboards.
I finished one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner, which are both from the John Frieda Full Repair line. I have very damaged hair and this keeps it healthy and shiny! I actually featured these in one of my favorites last year, that how much I love them. 
Another product that was mentioned in one of my favorites, is the Clarins Extra-Comfort Cleansing Cream. I loved using this during the winter months, when my skin is much dryer, as this is a rich cleansing milk for sensitive skin.
Next up is another skincare item. I finished the Clinique mild liquid facial soap. Although this was the mild version, this soap was to harsh on my skin.
I'm pretty proud of myself, because I'm still masking every week! I would love to know what your favorite masks are, so I can try them out.
My last beauty empty is a perfume, which is one of my favorite perfumes and it is by AnnaYake in the scent Miyabi. It's a creamy floral scent.

I sometimes like to mention a non-beauty empty. This month I finished the Rituals fragrance sticks. These are my absolute favorite and I will repurchase these for ever! I finished the fragrance sticks in the scent Lotus Secret, which is a fresh floral scent. 

Let me know what you are trying to finish this month!
xoxo
Suzanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!