donderdag 24 april 2014

April Favorites: L'Occitane, Estee Lauder, La Roche Posay

Hi ladies,
Although I'm super excited it is almost May, which is my birthday month, I can't believe how fast time flies! I actually have a wide range of favorites this month

I've started doing my brows every day with the Estée Lauder artist's brow pencil in soft brown. I have put this item in my little project for 2014 and now that I'm using this on a daily basis I can't imagine I never filled in my brows before.
The Pivoine Flora candle by L'Occitane was a purchase of the month in March and I have been burning it ever since. This candle has a very light and fresh floral scent, however the scent did filled my living room.
This month I purchased a few skincare items from the French pharmacy. One of them is an exfoliating lotion by La Roche Posay from it's Effaclar line. It's removes dead skin cells, which helps my skin stay clear from break outs. 
As I have been posting some ootd's, I wanted to share a fashion favorite. I have been loving pink and neon, which I have mentioned many times on my blog, and this scarf combines the two perfectly. 

What are some of your favorites this month?
I love hearing from you!
xoxo
Suzanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!