dinsdag 25 maart 2014

Spring outfit of the day

Hi ladies,
The trees started blossoming and I started swapping out my warm winter sweaters for spring clothes. I also picked up a few things that I showed in my spring wish list. I'm excited to start wearing my spring wardrobe again, so I thought it would be fun to share my first spring outfit of the day (and year!).

Ever since I saw the first sunbeam of spring, I have been craving some color! Although I don't tend to wear very colorful outfits, I love fun and bright accessories.
The necklace I'm wearing is from Zara. This necklace was on my spring wish list and ever since I got it, I love wearing it. It makes every outfit interesting.
The fats I'm wearing are the Caroline ballerina's from Tory Burch. I have these shoes in black, nude and black. That's how much I love them!
I was looking forward to busting out my Coach bag again. I love the coral detail, it's such a fun color for this season, don't you think?



Did you already started wearing some spring looks?
I would love to hear from you!
xoxo
Suzanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!