maandag 17 maart 2014

Clarins Facial Treatment

Hi ladies,
one of my favourite skincare brands is Clarins. So when I heard I could book a facial with a Clarins beautician at my local beauty store, I got super excited! I got a Clarins face treatment done on Friday, which was a great start of to my weekend.  
The beautician and I talked about my skin and how to best take care of it, while she was giving me the facial, what a treat! Firstly she cleansed my skin, which was followed by a divine face massage using different products to nourish it, a face mask and putting new make-up on my face again. The treatment took almost one hour!
Apart from relaxing for an hour and being pampered, it was really helpful as she gave me great advice on how to take care of my specific skin.


I would love to know your experiences with facial treatments!
xoxo
Suzanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!