maandag 24 februari 2014

TLC (Tender Loving Care) tag: Winter edition

Hi ladies,
I just returned from my lovely vacation in the Alps. I had such a wonderful time doing winter sports such as (après-) skiing! And I really enjoyed spending time with my family. Although I love the snow and the cold weather, it does take a toll on my skin as it becomes more dry. During vacations like this my skin definitely needs some extra Tender Loving Care!
Body
I normally don't use a body moisturiser every day. However during  my vacation I did get a few dry spots on my knees and elbows, because of the dry and cold weather and I was also swimming everyday. Thankfully I brought the little travel size body butters from The Body Shop. These smell amazing and they are super moisturising.

Hands
I love the little hand cream tubes by L'occitane, because they are easy to bring with me on the go. Also, the scent is not overwhelming and the cream sinks into the skin quickly. 

One of my more recent discoveries in London was this hand cream by Soap and Glory. Oh, how I love the scent of it!
Face
I have very dry and sensitive skin, especially during the winter. I absolutely love the Clarins Santal Face Oil, which I almost use daily now! I also starting using the Clarins Hydraquench cream-mask weekly. After putting on a think layer on my face, I don't even rinse it off, and my skin feels 'alive' again!


Lips
Another Clarins product is the instant light lip glosses. I have five of the six colors, so I'm pretty confident to say I'm obsessed with these. I love layering these with a lipstick to give the lipstick a different look, but mostly I love wearing them alone. It looks so natural, because these glosses give just a hint of color. And most importantly, they feel very comfortable on the lips and give great moisture.

What are your favorite TLC beauty products?
xoxo
Suzanne

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this! My skin definitely needs some TLC in the winter too - my favorite lotions are from La Roche Posay :)

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com
    Check out my blog for a huge $500 giveaway!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. you're so lucky!! i hope your trip to the alps was amazing.. i would love to be able to ski in the alps!!

    thanks for your recs i love clarins products!! definitely going to try their lip gloss i didn't know even know clarins carried lip glosses hehe!

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Welcome back, I hope you had a great holiday! I'm also a big fan of TBS body butters, no matter what the season is :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!