woensdag 26 februari 2014

Products I want to use more: February update

Hi ladies,
at the beginning of this year I shared I wanted to use certain beauty products more often in my make-up routine. During January and February I started using some of the products I picked for this little project. So I thought it would be fun to share those with you and give an update on how I'm doing.

I have been using the Mac paint pots daily. I put one of the colors all over the lid without a primer or base. Then I use a darker color to define the crease or as a liner. It's such an easy look, which is perfect for everyday.
I'm currently obsessed with pink, as you might have seen in my travel make-up bag. So I love wearing Tea Rose by NYX and Kiss by Stila. I also wore one of the cream blushes everyday and you can definitely see the pan getting bigger in Boho Chic, however I did make a dent in Glow. Glow is very pigmented and bright, I only need the slightest bit!
I also started contouring my face a little with the bronzer from my project. I just use it to contour my cheeks and I love how it looks! I can't believe I never tried it before.

Did you make any beauty resolutions for this year?
xoxo
Suzanne

3 opmerkingen:

  1. ohh thanks for sharing with us your current fav products :) i LOVEEE NYX products!! they're so affordable and just like you said so pigmented!

    my resolution is to (try) and use SPF on my face more lol!! i always forget ugh!! but i know i should be doing it!

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sounds like you're doing a good job with your challenge :-) MAC paint pots are definitely worth having and using.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That's great that you are using these daily!! You can tell you are putting a dent in them!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!