maandag 13 januari 2014

My 2014 resolutions: one step at a time

Hi ladies,
every year I like to have a few new year's resolutions. Often my resolutions are similar to most people's goals for the year. However, this year I wanted to start the year a little different.
Instead of having a few resolutions for 2014 and starting them all from January, I'm going to start with three small goals. Every month I will add new goals to my list or adapt my goal from the month before. This way I don't get overwhelmed and hopefully succeed! I will keep you updated on how my journey is going.

My goals for this month are:
drinking 1,5 litres of water a day
taking 10.000 steps a day
getting a fixed sleeping schedule


What are your resolutions and goals for 2014?
I would love to know them!
xoxo
Suzanne

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Good luck with all your New Years resolutions
    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Water is king. It will make such a huge difference.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That is a great idea!!! Good Luck!!

    Best, Mree

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Water is so important for your health. I never realized how much it really affects how you feel until I started drinking at least 8 cups a day. One of my new year's resolutions is to try different foods, or at least not be afraid to try things. Good luck with your resolutions dear!

    http://www.simplyhsquared.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!