maandag 27 januari 2014

January favorites

Hi ladies,
as you may have seen in my make-up of the month, I have been loving a natural look. So I wanted to share some of the products I have really enjoyed for the last month.

Although I have been wearing just concealer most days, I had some "bad skin days" too. Those days I've been wearing the Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation in 1n1. This is the most full coverage foundation I have ever tried. What is your favorite foundation?
I love using a cream blush to give my skin a more natural look. The NYX cream blush in Boho Chic gives my skin a beautiful glow. This blush is in my little project for 2014, so it's great that I have been using it so much already!
The darkest brown (Chino) from my Becca Lost Weekend palette has been my go to eye liner, because gives my eyes some dimension. The brown shadow doesn't look too harsh on my fair skin.
The last two products are lip products. The first one is my Dior Addict Lip Glow as I have already mentioned in my make-up look, it is a beautiful luxurious lip balm, which gives the lips a hint of color. The other is a lipstick by Guerlain called Rose de la Reine. This product gives the lips a beautiful pink sheen and has some blue toned sparkle.


I would love to know what your January favorites are!
xoxo
Suzanne

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Great faves!! the Becca palette looks like such pretty neutrals!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the lip glow, it is my go to at the office!
    xo Elisabeth
    Headbands & Bagels

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Excellent picks! I really like both DoubleWear the the Dior Lip Glow! I worked in cosmetics for a few years and got to try a ton of different things, but at the end of the day I always come back to these.

    -- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I've also used the EL Double Wear foundation in the past, and I agree, it gives amazing coverage! Maybe I'll repurchase it again some day, not sure.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!