maandag 2 december 2013

November favourites

Hi ladies,
Happy December! I'm really excited for this month as I have so many fun things to look forward to. I love celebrating the holidays with family and friends. Also, J. and I are going to London for a long weekend to see all of the beautiful Christmas decorations in the city. I can't wait!

Although this isn't a typical fall and winter scent, I have been using The Body Shop shower gel in Papaya. I love the tropical papaya scent and I think it is such a nice scent to wake up with in the shower.

A lot of nail brands have come out with their version of a gel nail polish. I got the Dior Gel Coat, because Dior has one of the best nail polish formula's. I only use this topcoat when I wear more natural colours, because I'm scared darker colours will stain the topcoat. I just love how it makes my nails look. This gel coat gives my nails a really shiny and thick look. Also, my manicure lasts longer when I apply it. 

The Clarins lip glosses are my absolute favourite lip glosses. They give a slight tint to the lips, make them look fuller and are really nourishing. I actually got a few more colours, which I will show in a haul soon!

Another Clarins product I have been loving is the Cleansing cream, which I showed in a recent haul. In that haul I got two cleansing products: the cleansing cream and the cleansing milk. I enjoy using both, however the cleansing cream feels very luxurious. So I use the cream on 'special' days! 

The last product I wanted to mention was a gift from J. He got me the Hugo Boss perfume in Jour this summer. I adore wearing it, because it makes me feel very feminine and sophisticated. It is a soft floral scent, so if you are sensitive to heavy scents, this might be a great one for you!

What are your favourites?
xoxo
Suzanne

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Still wanting to try out some of the Clarins products!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Clarins makes such great products. Have you ever tried the self tanner?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Clarins products are amazing! I have never tried the self tanner though :)
      xoxo

      Verwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!