woensdag 6 november 2013

Fall Wish List

Hi ladies,
as the days are getting colder and shorter, I long for cosy and warm things. Here are some of my must-haves for this cold and rainy season!Autumn Wish List

❤ The first thing I love to have are some warm slippers to wear around the house. Here in The Netherlands I will start to wear them in October until April. So I need a new pair every year!

Although I burn scented candles all year round, there is something about burning a candle on cold and rainy days.

Cute and warm pyjama's, need I say more ? ;)

During the colder season I really enjoy cooking warm meals. I've been into trying new recipe's and I love watching Jamie Oliver's show. I can't wait to have one of his books to discover more delicious meals.

❤ I recently saw that the holiday collection from Lush is in stores again! I love taking baths during fall or winter. And taking a bath with Lush is just so much better!! Don't you agree?

What are your fall must-haves?
xoxo
Suzanne

2 opmerkingen:

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!