maandag 16 september 2013

Fall make-up basket

Hi ladies,
as autumn has already begun, I'm super excited to start wearing fall coloured make-up. My current favourite colours during this season are mauve and berry. Therefore I decided to make a little make-up basket including some mauve and berry toned cosmetics.

❤ Lips
I have a few different NYX lipsticks and I love them! B52 is perfect for fall. I also love my Buxom lip gloss in dolly. Both of these colours are mauves. I busted out one of my Stile lip gloss sets, which is in Harvest. Doesn't the name speak for itself?

❤ Powders
I love the limited editions from Kiko and this blush is no exception. I love wearing it during this season as it is the perfect shade. I also picked out a little trio eyeshadow palette by Becca, which is called Lost Weekend. 

What colours do you like to wear during the fall season?
xoxo
Suzanne 

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I have and am currently using the Stila Harvest set and I just LOVE them!!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I've been digging out all my fall colours recently - today I'm rocking wine lips and grey nails xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!