woensdag 5 juni 2013

May Favourites

Hi ladies,
since June already started, I thought it would be fun to share my May favourites with you!
May Favourites

1. Lush Lip Tint in Latte
I love wearing this lip tint on top of a clear lip balm, because it gives my lips a little dimension. This product is very pigmented, so I only use a little and I sheer it out.

❤ 2. Ralph Lauren Bag


❤ 3. Mac Blush in Springsheen
I'm obsessed with this blush! It is a peachy colour with a gold sheen, which is gorgeous for this season.


❤ 4. Water
I've been trying to drink at least 1,5 liters of water per day and it's been working great for me.


❤ 5. White Converse Sneakers

The weather hasn't been warm, so these shoes were perfect.

❤ 6. The Body Shop shower gel in pink grapefruit
Since I changed up my body care products, I've been using this shower gel a lot and I really like the fruity and fresh scent.


❤ 7. The Body Shop scrub in moringa
I also started using this body scrub and I really enjoy the texture of it. It doesn't dry out my skin, because it is a creamy scrub. And I love the floral scent!


❤ 8. L' Occitane en Provence perfume in Marvellous Cherry Blossom

I started using this gorgeous perfume in the middle of May and it's already a favourite!
Hope you are having a wonderful week :)
xoxo
Suzanne

7 opmerkingen:

  1. i pick number 5 ( the converse sneakers )
    i really need a good pair of converse shoes for this spring & summer ,

    Am following you with GFC , Mind following me back sweetie ?

    Wanna come by my blog & check my beauty box review ?

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I´ve been trying to drink more water too , its really really good to do so ! Im now following your blog , really hope you can check out mine too and if you like follow.....would love to know what you think
    xoxo
    www.thestyletographer.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great faves here! That MAC blush looks beautiful!! I love MAC products!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely group of products! I'm trying to drink more water too but I keep forgetting...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. definitely unbeatable!!
    your purposes are simply amazing, hope you follow me back <3

    www.malesclutch.net
    Sergio, xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love the Ralph Lauren bag is amazeballs!!! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!