woensdag 8 mei 2013

The Body Shop Haul: Spring and Summer

Hi ladies,
I recently got some lovely spring and summer products from The Body Shop. I wanted to get some nice and light spring and summer scents. So I thought The Body Shop would be the perfect place to shop!

❤ Aloe Calming Toner
I wanted a new toner, that is light and simple. I think this toner is perfect, because it doesn't contain alcohol or perfume. In general this product doesn't have a lot of ingredients, which is always good!
❤ Strawberry Shower Gel
This shower gel just smells amazing. It is a very sweet and strawberry scent. I will love using this shower gel in the summer
❤ Coconut Shimmer Body Butter
I love the scent of coconut, especially because this body butter has shimmer in it. It gives such a beautiful sheen to the skin. I think it will look gorgeous on tanned skin.
❤ Dreams Unlimited Perfume
This is a citrus and fresh scent, which I usually like wearing during the warmer months.
❤ Indian Night Jasmine Fragrance Mist and Shower Gel 
The indian night jasmine scent is so lovely! It is a warmer scent then the Dreams Unlimited, but I still think it is a great scent to wear in the summer.

What do you change in your routine in the warmer months?
xoxo
Suzanne  

1 opmerking:

  1. I just love The Body Shop!! I want to try the Dreams perfume!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!