donderdag 2 mei 2013

April Favourites

Hi ladies,
it's time for my April favourites again!

april favourites
1. Nuxe Huile prodigieuse
I love the scent of this oil. It is such a warm and gorgeous scent! I put this oil in my hair, at the tips and it works fantastic. 
2. Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink
Sleek blushes are super pigmented and my current favourite is pixie pink. In the actual pan it looks like bright pink, so I use it carefully :)
3. Home Made Iced Tea
Now that it's sunny outside I started making some iced tea again. I love the iced tea in peach flavour.
4. Essie in Go Ginza
This was already mentioned in my I ❤ spring tag and my March Favourites. Can you tell I'm obsessed with this colour? :)
5. Sunflowers Perfume by Elizabeth Arden
I purchased this fragrance two or three weeks ago and it's my current favourite. It is a perfect scent for summer and spring.
6. Fresh Herbs
I love fresh herbs. So I decided to get a little tray to put little pots with fresh herbs. I'm so excited! 
7. Lush Colour Supplement
This is another long time favourite of mine. It is perfect to mix with my moisturiser, use as a concealer or as a full coverage foundation. Which is ideal for this time of year  
8. Longchamp Le Pliage in dark purple
I love the pliage model from Longchamp. I have serveral colours and different models. However this month I've been carrying this one around!

I would love to hear your favourites,
so I can try them out!
xoxo
Suzanne   

1 opmerking:

  1. We love seeing your favorites!! The color of the Longchamp bag is so pretty!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!