maandag 8 april 2013

Make-Up Haul: Sephora, Urban Decay, Wet N Wild, Essie...

Hi ladies,
I've been shopping a little and I wanted to share what I got. This is my first time sharing my recent purchases, so I hope you like it!

❤ Burt's Bees
To be honest, I got these Tinted Lip Balms because the packaging looked cute. You can see that packaging on the picture. However, when you open the packaging, there's a normal lip balm inside. So, I was a little bit disappointed, but the colour is still beautiful. 

Wet 'n Wild
I finally found an online seller. I was so excited, so I ordered 3 palettes of the Color Icon collection. The colours I picked are greed, walking on eggshells and silent treatment. Unfortunately, two eye shadows broke. So, I depoted one shadow from the silent treatment to walking on eggshells. 

Sephora
Since all the Sephora stores in the Netherlands are closing their doors, all of the Sephora brand make-up is 5 euros a piece. So I got 2 highlighting powders, one in pink and one in golden. I got 2 clear lip glosses and I got one concealer. 

Urban Decay
I love Naked, so I finally decided to get the Naked 2. Especially since Urban Decay will no longer be available soon!

❤ Essie

Although I forgot to put the nail polish in the picture, I also got an Essie nail polish. I wanted a light lilac colour and I think Go Ginza is the perfect choice. I've been wearing it so much!

I totally broke my Make-Out 2013 contract, so I'm still debating on what I should do! Let me know what you think I should do and what you got recently, so I won't feel as bad ;) 

xoxo
Suzanne 

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I have the NAKED palette and love it! ..use it every day:) Great picks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. aaah leuk dat je NAKED 2 hebt gekocht!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Don't feel bad about breaking your makeup 2013!! We can't believe that Sephora is leaving the Netherlands. Wonder why? You picked up some great things though. The Naked2 is amazing!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I keep wanting to pick up the naked series but just can't pull the trigger on it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!