dinsdag 16 april 2013

I ❤ Spring TAG

Hi ladies,
I'm super excited to do the I ❤ Spring TAG. I enjoy watching and reading others doing this tag, so I really want to this tag too! Also the weather has gotten a little warmer, so I thought it would be the perfect timing.
I heart Spring
1. Favourite spring nail polish?
I usually wear pastels during this season. My favourite colour is Essie- Go Ginza.
2. What is your must-have lip colour this spring? 

I love pink colours, especially NYX in Tea Rose.
3. Show us your favourite spring dress!

The weather is still too cold for dresses, but I love wearing tunics with cardigans.
4. What's your favourite flower?

Hortensia, they are just so beautiful!
5. Favourite spring scarf/accessory?

Since the weather is still quite cold, I enjoy wearing scarves with a floral print.
6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year?
Emerald!
7. Favourite spring candle?

I love the candles from Zara Home. My favourite scent is white jasmine.
8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?

I buy a fragrance mist every spring. This year I got Indian Night Jasmine.
9. What is spring like where you live?
Rainy :(
10. What's your favourite thing about spring?

The trees in bloom ❤
11. Are you a spring cleaner?

Yes! I love spring cleaning.
12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

I'm going to the beach for a long weekend and I'm going visit Spain in May. In the summer I'm going to visit Norway. 

I would love the know what your spring favourites are, so I tag you! :)
xoxo
Suzanne 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. So happy you did this TAG! We are going to do this soon as a video. Spain and Norway...that's awesome!! Hope you will take some photos to share. :-) Love that Essie polish too!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!