vrijdag 4 januari 2013

Friday's Fancies: New Year, New you


Hi ladies,
this weeks theme of Friday's Fancies is about the new year! Through the outfit I (and the rest of the Friday's Fancies family) show what I hope 2013 will hold for me. First, I thought of a sparkly outfit, because I have so many great plans. But then I realised that I really want a more balanced and simple 2013. 
As some of you know, I started Make Out 2013 and I believe that this "project" is the first step in the right direction!


New Year's Resolutions

 Check out the banner below to see more New Years Outfit Resolutions! :)



What are your hopes and dreams for 2013?

xoxo
Suzanne

14 opmerkingen:

  1. This outfit is super cute and a great way to kick off the new year :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i love this chic & simple look - so clean & fresh!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Simplicity is a great word for 2013. Cute outfit--totally fits with your simplicity theme!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Yay simplicity is a similar one to my 'new me' as well....here's to a great 2013!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love this clean and chic look! The jewelry is perfect too! Yay for your running plan. That's so cool that you want to do that run over the summer. There's one here in May for breast cancer that I'd like to do again. :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. And can we just say that we just love reading your comments and really love your blog posts. Glad we are getting to know you. :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I have that watch and it looks beautiful with white :) Fun to find you on #FF!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ah, I absolutely love the rose gold boyfriend watch! i have one and wear it way too much. Love all of the champagne pieces in this!

    giveaway!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. This ensemble is really great. Wanna follow each other? :)
      Love,

      Bong's Belleza

      Verwijderen
    2. Thank you for checking out my blog. I will check out yours!
      xoxo

      Verwijderen
  9. hello beautiful, I love the look you climb today with earth tones. very wearable. I wish you a happy new year and good luck with your project, which I do not know if I understood completely because I do not speak English very well, looks very interesting

    Lots of love!

    http://isabelberges.blogspot.com.es

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!