woensdag 7 november 2012

Weekend getaway: anniversary

Hi ladies,

I wanted to share these pictures of our anniversary weekend with you. We stayed at the SS Rotterdam. This is a retired cruise ship, which was renovated a few years ago. 




The weekend was very romantic and J. and I had a great time!



Here is a better look at the deck we were standing on. I think it would be fantastic to take a swim here in the summer.



We had a lovely dinner at the Lido restaurant.


This weekend was really relaxing and a great way to celebrate our anniversary!


Have you ever been on a cruise ship?

xoxo
Suzanne



5 opmerkingen:

  1. Yes I love cruise ships! btw die stoelen met die grijze poten vind ik zoooooo leuk :) (4e pic)

    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!