vrijdag 2 november 2012

October Empties

Hi ladies!
Since I really want to size down my collection, I am going to start sharing monthly empties.
These are the products I have finished this month. It really gives a good feeling to finish some of my things and to move on to other products I own! I haven't bought anything beauty-related since I started my project pan, so all of these products I already owned.

I finished the following products:
❤ Dry shampoo
❤ Tea Tree Facial Toner from The Body Shop
❤ Bourjois Foudation (I finished something from my Project Pan! yay:D )
❤ Tea Tree Blemish Stick of The Body Shop
❤ Daddy O Shampoo from Lush
❤ BIOTHERM Bodyspray in eau d'énergie
❤ Perfume
❤ Essence "stay all day 16h longlasting concealer"
❤ Sample of Japanese Cherry Blossom of The Body Shop
❤ Louis Widmer Cover Stick

Did you finish anything this month?


xoxo
Suzanne

2 opmerkingen:

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!