vrijdag 30 november 2012

Friday's Fancies: Dress yourself

Hi ladies :)
This weeks Friday's Fancies is all about your personal style. 
Check out what I wear day to day!

Friday's Fancies: Dress yourself
I love wearing simple and classic, yet interesting outfits.
I usually make an outfit interesting by wearing a nice scarf or necklace. 
I wear classic items like this LV bag, but I love pairing this with nice basics like a simple long sleeve shirt in basic colours.
  
 What do you wear day to day?
Check out other Friday's Fancies and click the banner below!
 

Have a nice weekend!
xoxo
Suzanne

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful outfit. I love the scarf & the boots the most.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i love the simplicity of your style - so effortless & chic! i really love the knit sweater.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. There's nothing better than a cozy sweater, skinny jeans and boots! have a wonderful weekend!

    -Tiara

    http://icecreamandfrenchfries.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That sweater looks so comfortable! I don't know if I'd ever take it off!

    xo
    Erin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such a casual yet cute look! Happy Friday!
    xoxo
    Shelby

    glitterandgingham.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. That scarf is SO pretty!!! I'm totally obsessed with scarves! Thanks for stopping by my blog ; ) Have a great weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for commenting. I absolutely love reading your lovely comments!